Friday, March 24, 2017

No Bake Snickers Cheesecake


Cheesecake goes really fast in this house because it is everybody's favorite. I always have stuck with the good ol fashioned New York Style Cheesecake well because it is the best, so I was always afraid to play around with it and make anything else. Well I was in the mood for something a little sweet this week and  I thought why no a cheesecake? Well I wasn't in the mood for spending hours and making my cheesecake and I grew up with a no bake cheesecake covered with cherries. So I decided to make a spin on it and try something else. This cheesecake is thick, creamy, chocolaty, and full of snickers! This may be my new favorite no bake version of a cheesecake. 

Ingredients: 

1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
4 Tablespoons Butter (melter)
24 OZ Cream Cheese (3 blocks)
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
5 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 Cups Cool Whip
4 Snicker Bars
Optional: Caramel Sauce

Directions: 

Combine cracker crumbs and melted butter in bowl. Press crumbs at the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan or 9-inch pie pan.

Beat cream cheese until smooth, slowly add in sugar and cocoa and beat until incorporated. 
Fold in cool whip with spatula until there is no more white.
Chop up 3 snicker bars and and fold into batter.
Pour cake into pan and spread until even. Place into fridge overnight.
Garnish with extra cool whip and chopped up snicker bar. Add on caramel after slice is on plate.

Recipe Adapted from







No comments:

Post a Comment