Friday, January 20, 2017

Chicken Verde Guacamole Burrito


One of my new all-time favorite burrito combinations, I don't think I could go back to any other way. Light, creamy, and a tad bit of spice, you will enjoy this burrito heaven. So I wish I were posting more recipes but as you know if you have read my blog in the past I hate bulb lighting like this but it is slowly getting lighter past 5 a.m. outside which means I will be back to sharing tons of wonderful lighted photos.  The winter months are slow for me and my Christmas break for school is almost over, back to being busy. 

Ingredients: 
Makes 6 Burritos

1 Cup Verde Salsa
1 lb of chicken 
Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (White)
Sour Cream
Guacamole
Tortilla Shells (burrito size)

Instructions:
Place Chicken and Salsa Verde into a pan, cover, turn on medium and cook for 20 minutes or until done. Take chicken out and shred or cut up into long pieces. Place guacamole and sour cream in the middle of tortilla ( I added 1 Tablespoon each) Place your chicken in the middle, add a tablespoon or more of the salsa verde in the pan onto the chicken, cheese. ( add in some avocado or tomatoes if you would like!)
Roll up and place seam side down on griddle and cook until side in brown, flip over and do the same.

Serve with extra guacamole, sour cream, brown rice, and salsa.








No comments:

Post a Comment